NPSO 2017 Annual Meeting
Lodging will be on your own.
Click here for local lodging suggestions.
Here are some other possibilities:
Motels in Roseburg, Exit 124 (closer to Phoenix School)
1. Holiday Inn Express, 375 Harvard Ave., 541-673-7517; 800-898-ROOM (7666)
2. Travelodge, 315 West Harvard Ave., 541-672-4836; 800-578-7878
3. The Dunes Motel, 610 Madrone St., 541-672-6684
4. Douglas Value Inn, 511 SE Stephens, 541-673-6625
Motels at Exit 125, Garden Valley Rd.
1. Best Western Garden Villa Inn, 760 NW Garden Valley Blvd., 541-672-1601; 800-547-3446
2. Quality Inn, 427 NW Garden Valley Blvd., 541-673-5561
3. Windmill Inn, 1450 NW Mulholland Dr., 541-673-0901
4. Comfort Inn, 1539 NW Mulholland Dr., 541-957-1100
1. Best Camping: Located 15 miles east of Roseburg off of Highway 138, Whistler's Bend RV Park and Campground http://www.co.douglas.or.us/parks/view_park.asp?index=47&features=&cnt=2.
2. Douglas County Parks with camping: http://www.co.douglas.or.us/parks/campgrounds.asp<
3. Amacher Park, 5750 Northeast Stephens Street, Winchester OR. Though in a lovely setting on the N. Umpqua River just north of Roseburg, it is also next to the I-5 bridge. http://www.co.douglas.or.us/parks/view_park.asp?index=0
4. Camping opportunities on the Umpqua National Forest are extensive, but not very close to Roseburg: https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/umpqua/recreation/?cid=stelprdb5373219